Guitarra El Cartel de Tucson Arizona


Humans of Tucson, Arizona
April 12, 2018

This is what happens when you skip the drive-through at the McDonald's on Irvington in the Spectrum Center, Tucson, Arizona. You park your car, go inside, and meet a man with a white guitar. A white guitar handpainted with a list of names of El Cartel bosses. Included in the upper right-hand corner is a small photo of Malvede, and an image of St. Jude Thaddaeus is on the back of his guitar. 

I could not stop and hear his story because I did not want to be late for the writing class I teach at Pima Community College Desert Vista Campus.  I hope to meet this man again on another early morning coffee run on my way to campus. 

I want to know his story.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wildcat Pow Wow U of AZ April 11 2008

Barak, Hillary, and John: How much will gas be a year from now?